Marilyn Haughton (MBACP)
Hello and welcome to Clever Conversations.
" Wherever you go, go with all your heart"
( Confucius - China )
My name is Marilyn Haughton, I live in Doncaster and you can find out about the services I offer by looking through my website. If there are other areas not listed please do not hesitiate to contact me to discuss your needs. I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotheraphy ( BACP). I offer the following specialised services: Counselling, Supervision, Training and Consultancy.
My experience involves working with individuals, couples, groups & organisations. I have over 23 years experience of counselling and supervision and of managing a project that works with adults involved in prostitution and with sexually exploited/trafficked children and young people.
- Diploma in Counselling (Sheffield University)
- Alcohol Concern Accredited Counselling Course.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Supervision
- Wide range of certificates gained over 23 years of continuous personal development
- Project Manager: working with adults involved in prostitution and with sexually exploited children and young people,
- 23 years of experience working with clients who present with a wide range of issues such as
- sexual abuse, substance misuse, self-harm, sexuality,
- low esteem, loss, anger, fear/anxiety, rape/violent assault, domestic violence,
- alcohol dependency, gambling, depression, relations pressures, work related stress etc.
- Alcohol Services: I have been a supervisor for 12 years working with qualified, experienced and trainee counsellors. This includes working with individuals and with groups.
- Drug Team: External Supervisor.
- Young Peoples Counselling Service: Supervisor to the counsellors (qualified and trainee) within the Project
- Supervisor for students undertaking qualifications at various colleges and universities.
- Family Crisis Team - Group Supervisor.
- Rape and Sexual Abuse Service
- Supervisor in private practice for qualified and trainee counsellors.
Counselling, Supervision, Training, Consultancy.
Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (MBACP)